Sunday, August 23, 2026



I'll be taking my first official tour of the Salesforce Garden this coming week, but I visited it shortly after it first opened in August 2018.  It opened on August 11th, and I informally toured it on August 16th.  Then it closed six weeks later because of cracked steel beams!  

  • Initial Opening: August 11, 2018 (closed six weeks later due to cracked steel beams).
  • Reopening: July 1, 2019, after structural repairs were completed and cleared.
  • Features: Includes 600 trees and 16,000 plants organized into 13 distinct botanical garden zones along a 0.6-mile walking loop.
  • I went back with Jenny in August 2019, and in September 2022, I went to a writing workshop there.


    I took Jenny back to the Salesforce Park in July 2024th:


    Erika, Sandra and I took a walk there this past December during Sandra's winter break:  
    My most recent visit there was with Danny Halford's walking group this past May, I think it was:





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     Transit Month, September 2026, got off to a good kickoff at City Hall the very first day of the month.  Here you see the driver (Tim?) refe...