And speaking of feet moving forward, the end of "My Fair Lady" (plot spoiler) has Eliza Doolittle doing that too!
Saturday, October 6, 2018
Checking on "Her Right Foot"
As you may know, I love Dave Eggers' book "Her Right Foot," so while I was in New York, I made sure that the bookstores were carrying it and also checked the right foot of the human "replicas" of the Statue of Liberty. (I tipped them for that extra effort.) Most postcards and miniature statues did not show that right foot getting ready to move forward, but we found one that did.
And speaking of feet moving forward, the end of "My Fair Lady" (plot spoiler) has Eliza Doolittle doing that too!
And speaking of feet moving forward, the end of "My Fair Lady" (plot spoiler) has Eliza Doolittle doing that too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Transit Month, September 2026, got off to a good kickoff at City Hall the very first day of the month. Here you see the driver (Tim?) refe...
-
This is the email I sent to Libby and Maxine to describe Eskenazi's interview with Scott Wiener last night, reported in the Mission Loca...
-
I'm just back from The Legion of Honor, where some friends and I saw the Louvre collection amassed by Louis XIV-Louis XVI--proof...







No comments:
Post a Comment