Peter Pan Peanut Butter--the kind I never use--oats, chunky apple sauce, 2 bottles of Karo corn syrup, 2 cans of baby food prunes, spiced cranberries from December 217, two cans of Pizza sauce, pasta sauce, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sundried tomatoes, ginger chutney, Harissa, chipotle (5 cans) green salsa, two jars of dill relish, honey, tapenade, bottle of chimichurri, dried pimentos, red pepper spread, nuts with fruits and honey, canned mushrooms, 2 jars of Kalamata olives, dolmas, artichoke stems, vegetable broth in can, pumpkin, !-1 Tabasco sauce, Carolina gold barbecue sauce, 2 30-z cans and 2 16-oz cans of refried beans, black beans, can of sliced ripe olives. a 17 oz and a 14-oz can of diced green olives. Better than Bouillon vegetable base. 2 cans of jackfruit in syrup, 4 cans of artichoke hearts, 2 cans of corn, 1 can of yams, 2 packages of Noras dried red peppers, red quinoa, green lentils, couscous, farro, fruit and walnut honey. 2 packages of morel mushrooms, one can of garbanzo beans. That's one shelf of my pantry. Just 5 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Transit Month, September 2026, got off to a good kickoff at City Hall the very first day of the month. Here you see the driver (Tim?) refe...
-
This is the email I sent to Libby and Maxine to describe Eskenazi's interview with Scott Wiener last night, reported in the Mission Loca...
-
I'm just back from The Legion of Honor, where some friends and I saw the Louvre collection amassed by Louis XIV-Louis XVI--proof...

No comments:
Post a Comment